Thursday, November 20, 2008

Garfield Minus Garfield

Yay! A new web comic! That's not so new! But it's new to me! So it goes here!

You can generally tell how excited I am about things by counting the number of exclamation marks in my typing. That first sentence had five! And that previous one was six! Seven! Eight! Will it never end?!?

I was reading The Onion on Wednesday night and they mentioned that garfieldminusgarfield.net had a book out now. I'd never heard of it, so I tromped my virtual moccasins right on over there. In removing the title character from Jim Davis's strip, the creator of Garfield minus Garfield shows how neurotic John Arbuckle is. Check out the strip on November 20th, 2008 for an especially good example of how depressing Garfield actually is. So depressing, it's hilarious! What a fabulous idea! (That's #12 by the way.) Now if only someone would make a Curious George minus Curious George, a certain yellow hatted man's true intentions would be revealed...

No comments: